She Is Fierce!
Part-time Editorial & Production Assistant
15 hours per week
Who we are:
She Is Fierce! is a fast-growing online media and membership company. Based in North Florida, our impact is global and we have big growth plans for 2019.
If you’re looking for a mostly virtual role with real responsibility and the chance to make an impact, this could be the right fit for you.
Please only apply if you’re ready to learn on the job, show what you’re made of and grow your professional and production skills considerably this year.
We need an energetic and resourceful person with at least one year of experience in communications field (preferably news or agency-based). We will also consider recent graduates with excellent work ethic and the ability to learn quickly on the job.
The position is based in North Florida, but we’re looking for big-city thinkers.
It does include some office-based meetings and work but is mostly virtual. You MUST be able to independently manage multiple projects at once, meet all deadlines and easily adapt to shifting priorities and deadlines.
You must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and respectfully within our team, with our members, partners, clients and high-level leaders across industries.
A love of and demonstrated ability to engage in and grow social media platforms Instagram, FB, Twitter and Pinterest.
This role has opportunity for increased number of hours and responsibility.
- Responding to emails and social media requests
- Pre-scheduling social media posts and drafting/editing new content as required
- Taking photos at live events, behind-the-scenes and for projects across our social media platforms
- Video and audio editing ability, preferably in Final Cut Pro
- Intermittent support with live project coordination and errands
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent writing ability and grammar
- Strong photography and videography skills
- Ability to edit video and audio, preferably in Final Cut Pro
- Understanding of or willingness to quickly learn WordPress, email management platforms and other website back-end systems
- Ability to create and edit PPT presentations with direction
Send your resume and examples of your writing ability, photography and video editing skills and photography to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the level of interest, we will only reply to successful candidates.